We have gathered together the forms and documents you need as an employer who pays contributions for employees in Lutheran Super here.
There are also important contact details if you have any questions, and links to enable you to pay super contributions for your employees.
You can contact us at:
The Fund Administrator
c/- GPO Box 4303
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Phone: 1300 721 408
Fax: 03 9245 5827
QuickSuper is a SuperStream compliant clearing house solution that allows you to make just one payment for all employees no matter what super fund they belong to.
- Simple clearing house solution making it ideal for employers of all sizes
- Pay for default and choice contributions
- Data can be submitted via payroll upload or on screen
- Pay for contributions via direct credit (EFT)
- It is free to use.
If you are an existing employer
- Read the Instruction Guide for more information on how to complete your registration on QuickSuper
- To access QuickSuper click here.
If you are a new employer
- Register for QuickSuper here.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact QuickSuper on 1300 368 098 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuickSuper's contact details
MercerSpectrum allows you to pay contributions to Lutheran Super only or use it as a clearing house whereby you pay contributions to any number of super funds. MercerSpectrum allows you to upload a data file using the internet and make the corresponding payment using a client initiated direct debit.
- The ease of a single log on through the internet providing an efficient and secure method of remitting contributions MercerSpectrum accepts payroll uploads and other electronic file types that list your contribution payment data
- You control when and how much is deducted from your chosen account by a direct debit that you initiate each time. It is available 24/7
- You can update your employees' details, add new ones and remove leaving employees, manually or by uploading a file
- A history of electronic transactions is available to help you keep track of contributions you have made to members
- Prompt investment of money for members
- The service is provided free of charge by Lutheran Super – check with your bank in case other fees apply
- Free of charge clearing house to eligible employers - This service is provided free of charge to Lutheran Super employers so long as Lutheran Super is your default fund. If you don't meet this condition but would still like to use MercerSpectrum, you may be able to do so. Please contact us for more information.
MercerSpectrum's contact details